Designed by Veethemes.com

Satchmi

I first discovered this music/ coffee store when I was out with my officemates during one bowling session in Megamall.
But we werent able to visit it since we were on a rush that time.


And so during the holiday season, I figured to check it out with my brother after we do our gift shopping.



Stachmi is at the 4th level of the new Fashion Hall in Megamall (Manila, Phils).




They sell 7 types of coffee and these vinyl players



We were also able to listen to some of their vinyls in their listening room



Now lets talk about my outfit that fits the coffee shop's theme haha!



What I'm wearing:

*Brown Hat- River Island
*Black Top with pocket- Bershka
*Green Jeans- Zara
*Chocker Necklace- Stradivarius
*Boots- Stradivarius
*Gold Rings- Stradivarius
*Gold Cellphone Case- H&M
*Tortoise Watch- Nixon



0 comments:

Post a Comment