Designed by Veethemes.com

Blue Street



Hello there guys! Today,  I'm in my very casual yet sexy look in a minimalist combo.
I'm wearing a plain crop top from Topshop and this cool tie around skirt from Zara.

 I used my Mom's old blue scarf as a headband to add more accent to my look since the colors are too plain and it needs to pop up by adding a big accessory that blends with the colors I'm wearing... 


 I love this all white wedge sneakers from Nike! My boyfriend got me this last christmas. He thought since I'm a petite woman, this would help me look taller yet still look dope in a very comfortable way. Agree? lol
WHAT I'M WEARING:
*Scarf - My Mom's (vintage)
*Silver Rings & Silver Necklace - H&M
*White Crop Top - Topshop
*Grey Skirt - Zara
*White Sneakers - Nike (Nike SkyHi Crocodile Leatherette details)



0 comments:

Post a Comment